JW Plastic Surgery Korea (You can check more Before and After plastic surgery pictures and details from our facebook)
What is “revisional breast surgery (Secondary breast augmentation)”?
This is carried out when patients have dissatisfaction with the result after their breast augmentation ( as known as boob job), breast reduction surgery, breast reconstruction, or if they happen to have complications, or if one’s aesthetically view has changed.
Breast revision is required when:
- the breast starts to feel hard and the shape becomes more ball-like
- implant malposition : implant has been located in the wrong position
- implant rupture
- unauthenticated implant was used or foreign material was injected
- unsatisfied feeling by touch: obviously palpable implant or if it has any rippling ( wrinkles of the surface of the implant is visible through the skin)
- dissatisfaction in size or shape
- infection after breast augmentation
- obvious left-right asymmetry
- severe scarring and unnatural shape after breast reduction surgery, sagging breast surgery(mastopexy), or breast reconstruction
JW’s Outstanding Technique: How to Correct Different Causes of Complication after Having Breast Surgery
- The early stage of capsular contracture: opening a part of the tissue surrounding the implant ( capsulotomy)
- When the capsular contracture is severe: remove the part of the tissue surrounding the implant
It is widely known that these surgeries are only conducted through an incision under the breast (inframammary folds / under the breast line) or around nipples (areola). However, at JW, we can perform the surgery through axillary (armpit area) re revision and primary surgeries.
- severe stage of capsular contracture: changing the layer of the implant under the pectoral muscle.
Whats App : +82-10-4779-5116/ +82-10-6389-5114/ +82-10-7195-5114/ +82-10-5768-5114
Kakaotalk Id: jwkorea/ jwbeauty777 / jwps /jwbeautykr
LINE ID : jwbeautykr/ jwpskr
LINE ID for Thai consultation: thai5114
Email : email@example.com