South Korea is well-known for its outstanding plastic surgery technique, and Korean plastic surgeons are always developing new techniques. Each year, the number of people who are coming to Korea for different medical services has continuously increased, so it’s important to know everything you need to prepare before coming to have a successful medical tour.
- If you would like to use public transportation, please check out the Korean Tourism Organization website which explaines how to use all types of public transportation in Korea.
5. Medical Check-Up Should Be Done 2~3 Weeks after Surgery
Medical Check-ups in Korea are well-known among foreigners as having a wonderful facility and providing high-quality customer service at a reasonable price. However, please be aware there are some specific medications which should be avoided on the day of your surgery because of anesthesia. This is to avoid any complications with your surgery.
Here Is a check list of precautions to take before your surgery.
- Getting a health check-up done before coming to Korea which does blood tests, EKG(electronickardiogramme), and Chest x-ray. At JW, we provide a pre-operation examination in the clinic for patients who didn’t have a chance to have a health check-up before coming to Korea.
- Fasting for 4~8 hours (No food or water allowed.)
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol for at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Please let the clinic know if you have any diseases related to the eyes.
- Please remove all the accessories including piercing before the surgery day.
- Please removed extension eye lashes and contact lens.
- Please bring comfortable clothes which are easy to change into, such as a button down top or a hoodie. Also, consider the weather when choosing your clothes such as wearing warm clothes in the cold weather. This will also help with the recovery process.
- Please let the clinic know of any medication that you are taking including food supplement. Do not take aspirin or aspirin-containing drugs for at least 2 weeks before your surgery.
Kakaotalk Id: jwkorea/ jwbeauty777 / jwps /jwbeautykr
LINE ID : jwbeautykr/ jwpskr
LINE ID for Thai consultation: thai5114
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org